Image Map

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Best Advice #5

(Note: I work for a website where 13-year-olds and equally audacious people like to publish their knowledge. "Dear Jacqueline" is a page devoted to their work that didn't quite make the cut. You should be able to tell where my sarcasm stops and their wisdom steps in. For the record, no spelling or punctuation has been changed.)

Dear Jacqueline,


How do I have a personal relationship with God?! Help!
PS - I'm a Christian.

Wowwwww. I am soooo not the right person to ask for this one. HOWEVER, I do have a friend who really likes unicorns, so she'd probably be able to help. Let's see what she thinks about this one.


She totally knows what you should do! You're in luck. To get that warm, fuzzy, alpha-and-omega feeling in your stomach, here's everything you need to know:

  1. Never tell him your credit card number
  2. 2
  3. Don't disclose any private informations about who you love
  4. 3
  5. Embrace science

...Idiot-tested. Jesus-approved.
 photo PostSignature_zps630749c4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment